Posts by maikol:
- Just watched @sethgodin’s keynote from his bestselling book Linchpin. Love this slide because it really shows what needs to be done to earn more money and give value to people. Where are you on this scale? I am at Selling.
- From the weekends gig at one of the biggest malls here in Gothenburg. Had no plans in starting to DJ again other than at home. But a friend of mine recommended me for this gig and I said why not? Now I might actually get some other gigs. So interesting how things turns out when you least expect it.
- This weekend I am returning to the turntables after a 6 year hiatus! Will be playing at Åhléns store here in Gothenburg. Feeling quite nervous but I’ve done this hundreds of times so it should be fine. Picture is taken in Brooklyn 2009.
- YES!! Two new books in the mailbox! Some new knowledge for me to enter the world of Venture Capital!
- I first read this book back in 2005-06 after my first heartfelt breakup. This was the first book that completely got me embraced into the story and its lately that I started to realize how it has affected me. Short after reading this book I tattooed AMOR (love in spanish) on my right leg because I had felt that love was the most powerful force. I recently remembered this detail otherwise I would just say I walk the path of love. For the lasts months I’ve come to realize that; Love is the way, no matter what. Always choose the path of love when choosing what to do next. Love yourself, Love your family, Love your close ones, Love unconditionally
- For the last week I’ve been thinking a lot about forgiveness, to forgive people for their wrongdoings to be able to move on and not keep this negativity within our mind and body. To let go and not to hold grudge. Most of the time is not with bad intention they just don’t know any better to handle it or express themselves. But I’ve really been thinking about forgiving one self. It’s easy to look at others and a lot harder to look at oneself. Sometimes we have to forgive ourselves for things we’ve done because we didn’t know better. So many times I’ve wished I would have handled scenarios differently or wished to have made other decisions in life that I now regret. I really try to forgive myself and find it really hard.
- This is currently my only connection to the music business and it’s something I am really happy to be a part of. Follow @lifeactberlin an event in #Berlin where the profit goes to an NGO. Music + Charity = ❤️
- It’s so easy to get stuck in thinking what you don’t have. Of course you should be obsessed about your goals but to keep yourself happy and find strength, you must stop and look at what you already have so you won’t start loosing things that you had. Therefore I am trying to practice gratefulness. Thank You Mom, My Dad, My Brother, My Girlfriend, My Grandma, My Childhood-friends, My new friends and the people who genuinely show care for me. Thank You! 🙏❤️
- Free yourself from the shackles of Fear. Live to the fullest! Live Live Live!